Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anybody know if & when the new Bandit FA is released in OZ??

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by mikkey, Nov 14, 2009.

1. I am looking at buying a Bandit in the near future. But I do like the looks of the new FA model. Anybody have any inside info when (if) it will be released here - depending on that and price I might wait.

2. According to other websites that I have looked at, it seems the fully faired Bandit is for Europe only with a possible release in the USA as well.

I can't imagine Suzuki Australia would have the naked, half-faired and fully faired Bandit for sale at the same time, so if it did come out, it would probably be at the expense of the naked, or more likely the half-faired Bandit.

I hope Suzuki Australia do bring it out, and with a bigger tank than the current 19litre job so it improves the touring range. (A loss of around 20kg wouldn't go astray either).

3. the naked is the best in the line up. if they ditch that they are mad