Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anybody here a fashion designer?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by firefling, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Anybody here a fashion designer? Or at least know of one?

2. I know some of them, such as Lisa Ho, Akira Isogawa, Nicole Zimmerman, Simone Zimmerman,....

but they dont know me :p
  3. I design ladies lingerie! Interestingly, I'm currently looking for models who are happy to provide measurements for future designs :)
  4. Haa haaa haa haa :D Really?!
  5. Of course :)
  6. Is there a purpose for this question as I may be able to help! More info please!
  7. Yes, the purpose of this question is that I'm asking for a fashion designer for a friend (who's a member of netrider but too busy to post :p) who wants funky fashion for promo girls.
  8. A friend of mine that I used to Vet Nurse with was designing womens gym wear so thought this might be of help but she not a netrider however has 1st prerequisite i.e. she's insane!
  9. a good mate of mine did designs/produce/sell clothing, the label is polis inc http://www.polisinc.com he's the model as well it seems, i hadn't known that :p

he's less involved with them these days but may be able to help you out, have a look at the range and see what you think :)

edit: hmm their site doesn't seem to show their full collection, woman's stuff etc which is a bit weird, and useless :?
  10. i know good judge, that can be very 'specific' with fine detail on 'closer' inspection. :wink:
  11. Don't let groberts see this thread....or vtrbob for that matter.

12. Just dont tell Sarah!!! :p :LOL:
  13. Vic might volunteer - we've always wondered about him...
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Why,
    I thought they might lend some from their collections...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  15. Are these some of the photos that we're not allowed to see??