Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anybody have a clue what this is?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by incitatus, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Get a load of that back wheel!...I reckon they got through quite a few ugly sticks beating this one into shape.....:shock:

2. WOW..... but no thanks lol.
  3. Still can't lane spit in it..so whats the point other than "because you can".
  4. Looks like it could be the new BMW sports bike :LOL:
  5. ok i'll give you that one.... got the right dimensions for it!!!
  6. wow that is ugly
  7. dodge viper badge?
  8. hmm, "carbike", for the wanna be.
  9. You know it's not real right?....

I'm just checking cos forums are tricky things to work out. :) I can't tell sometimes if people are being serious or not.
  10. A 2007 Morgan??
  11. :LOL: at Paul!
    I reckon it's Joel's new work steamroller/work ute.

Regards, Andrew.
  12. i thought the same.

but something tells me it won't work in real life.
    That rear wheel and dimensions will make it difficult to drive.
  13. Its a question mark silly...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. wierd i know... but it reminds me of bruce, that shark, from 'finding nemo'.
  15. :LOL: More like... "carbike" for the CONFUSED!!! :rofl:
  16. I actually kinda like it.. Something just doesn't sit quite right thou, think it's too many spokes on the rims. Also, bottom right pic really demonstrates the mish-mash of spaceage/r1 to crappy jap bodykit of the front. But why bother, 3 wheels has always been worse than 2..
  17. No idea what it is, but i bags not buying the rear tyres for it :shock:

18. how about "carbike" for the haemorhoid type ?
  19. It would be hard to get any heat into the tyres. I'd like to see them test ride it on a wet road.
  20. ...that's gotta be a matchbox type toy car... that swing arm would snap in no time flat if it was real.