Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any western vic riders out there?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Denelor, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Hi all,

I've seen a few bikes locally around in Portland but i was wondering if there's any Netriders in Portland or Warrnambool, Mt Gambier etc? I suppose i'd even put up with the Henty hwy and ride to Hamilton, too :)

2. Bump.. Don't be shy now :)

3. Not sure how many live there.....but the GOR is a tantalising reason to head there :D

Me included

• Like Like x 1
  4. It is, I plan to ride along the GOR on my way back to melb on sat - will still be a 5-6 hr ride though ;)

5. I used to be a Western Vic rider (Ballarat), but recently moved to warmer climes. :)

I know Seany's down Warnambool way now. Not sure if he still posts much on here these days, but he's certainly a top bloked if you're looking for someone to ride with.

6. Most of my family live in Portland still. Are you over 40? There are a lot of Ulysses guys out that way. (Yeah yeah I know... Ulysses haha, etc. :stop: ) But seriously... there are many riders out that way if you're old enough/interested.

7. Thanks JD, you're a top bloke too. :)

Yep, I'm in Killarney between Warrnambool & Port Fairy. My Wife Shelley also has a bike. If you're looking for riding buddies we're easily talked into it. :)

8. Nice to see you're still around Seany. ;)

9. I is in ballarat :)

10. As i've been accepted into a graduate entry masters program, i will now be relocating to Melbourne for at least 2 years, so unfortunately it's unlikely that i'll get to ride with you guys unless I move back or you do some rides in Melbourne.. :(

11. We're around Melb a fair bit, you never know it might happen. Congrats on the course acceptance mate, well done. :)

12. Thanks! The plus side to being in Melbourne is of course more rides on weekends etc :)

13. I'm in Ballarat, shoot me a PM if you plan to come anywhere near here, I'm usually available.