Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any Triumph riders out there (Queensland)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by cyclist, Jul 21, 2006.

1. OK. I am new here. My name is Mark.

Still finding my feet (hopefully not in my mouth), ... probably posting in the wrong area, and I am looking to hook up with some Triumph riders, as of today I am the proud owner of a Datona 955i :) Very happy :) I really need to take it for a ride.

And if you don't like my choice of bikes, I am selling one you might like.
    Yamaha xvs650 cruiser.

2. Yes to the Triumph bit, no to the Queensland bit - sorry!

Best of luck :) I'm just finding my feet on my new Daytona 675.
  3. Well, as luck has it, I am in Sydney next Monday to Friday. So if you (anyone really) wants to catch up for a beer. I will be up for it.

mark 0402 795 913
  4. As a proud new (old, me and the bike :grin: ) triumph owner, welcome to the boards, a newbe myself but its a really helpful crowd, sure you'll get lots out of your membership here.

Can't help with the ride bit unfortunatly, but sure you'll find plenty of owners of those other makes I've heard are out there, to go riding with :LOL:

5. Great to see you triumph guys / girls are out there. Maybe we should start our own section ??? Mwuhahahaha