Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any takers for a ride tomorrow?

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Roarin, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Got the day off tomorrow? Monday the 27th? Anyone else want to come for a rip around my favourite roads. Maybe the Great Ocean road or surrounds. Promise it will be fun. Meet me at the first BP servo as you come into Geelong on the left. Right beside the Shell refinery turnoff. 10:30 am start.

2. Does life get any better than this? The ride was a beauty. Couldn't have got a better day for it. Hardly any traffic & never saw one single officer of the law :D :D . There is however some roadworks happening around the Mt. Defiance/Artillary rocks area & a bit of mud on the road for a couple of kays either side. The road was still damp in some of the corners though so look out for the shiny spots if you're down that way -got a couple of tail whips happening a couple of times :D I did think of yous all at work. I think I did. Well -maybe not. Hell it was fun anyway :D