Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any Sydney area bike shops open on Sundays?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by TarmacSamurai, Sep 15, 2007.

1. I want to go and have a look at some bikes as I'm in the market for a new one. However, I can't find any stores open on a Sunday. Any suggestions?

2. You Joking?

Almost all factory dealers are open Sunday, they would have alot of people who work 9-5 weekdays in looking on Sundays.

Action P'matta
    BikeBiz P'matta
    Sydney City MC, Kogarah

The list goes on
  3. I'm fairly sure Sydney city in Kogarah is closed on Sundays...
  4. All closed sundays, tried
  5. Yeah, deadly serious. I checked all of those listed and many more and they were all closed Sundays. Hence the question - anyone know of any that are open?

I guess they all go out for rides on Sunday. And who can blame them?
  6. Similair in Melbourne, only Mornington Kawasaki is open on Sundays down here. :roll:
  7. Action and bikebiz are closed on Sundays... in fact, I don't know anyone open on Sundays.. bloody frustrating.. you got one day a week to run around and get everything sorted. Some people open late on Thursdays.
  8. This is an old post, but for those, like me, who are still keen to know which motorcycle dealerships in Sydney open on Sunday, the answer, eight years later.. is none.. except one.
    Fraser Motorcycles in Concord trade between 11am and 3pm. (Note, their CBD store is closed).. Fraser Motorcycles Sydney | Harley-Davidson and Ducati Dealership

Open up a motorcycle dealership on Sunday and you'd effectively have a monopoly on trade, hey?
    • Like Like x 1