Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any snow addicts??

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Demaros, Jul 20, 2005.

1. I was just wondering if anyone thinking about going to the snow for about a week or so anytime b4 september 4th.

Hi my names Stephen and i'm addicted to snowboarding. I first had my hit of snow when i was 15 and in year 10. When everyone was trying unsuccessfully to stand up on the board i was the one already half way down the slope, then coming to a very sudden stop when i collided with a ski lift pole.

I have been wanting to go but when htings get organized the people i'm meant to go with usually pull out at the last moment.
    I heard that there was a ride to the snow soonish but i heard it was invite only, and i dont have a bike :p yet.

so if anyone's interested some serious snow fun plz pm

2. Snow addicts, eh?

"Do you know the street value of this mountain?!? This is PURE SNOW?!!!? *snort* Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!!! I think I froze the left half of my brain! Look! I can't move my right arm!"

Sorry. Carry on...
  3. well some are addicted to drugs, some to bikes, and some to snow.

when last i went my teachers had to drag me kicking and screaming from the slopes to get me in the bus.