Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any riders from the WESTERN part of victoria?????

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by GMAN, Nov 18, 2004.

1. :) guys i have noticed many riders r on the other side of the city,i am wondering who here in this forum is from the west???? :roll:

2. I'm kinda north, but a lil bit west, in Sunbury.

3. She's a little bit country , im a little bit rock and roll . Anyway , there r a few of us out the west . I know of at least 4 of us that r out werribee way , some from geelong.
  4. I'm in Footscray and I agree, this place is too east-centric. What's wrong with thigh high moccies and skin tight flannies? ;)
  5. Only thing is that your moccies aren't thigh high and your flannies are far from skin tight ;) :LOL:
  6. Whats RIGHT with them ???

I think the Rider-formerly-known-as-Motard-Mitch is Geelong way, plus there's a bunch of us (myself included) in Werribee/Hoppers.
  7. I was referring to the lovely ladies :wink: .

[quote="voyager'] Whats RIGHT with them ??? [/quote]

Damn heathen! :p
  8. Mate, I don't need to SEE the flannel shirt stretched over a beer-gut to know its there. Likewise, if I thought thigh-high moccies were an adequate excuse for a boot, I'd wear them. Guess what? I'll keep my AlpineStars thanks.

OK, OK, you got me... I'm just pissed they don't come in my size... :p
  9. I'm from Brunswick, which is kond of nirth-ish, but it's on this side of the river as opposed to those lot on the other side of the river. :p
  10. Another Werribeeite....used to be an easterner, but recently got converted :(

East is good, lots of hills :D
  11. Wyndhamvale for me (I usually put Werribee as people usually have heard of it).
  12. Whyndamvale eh?....dats upper class werribee :wink:
  13. G-Man
    Im from Hillside, but you already knew that,
    Whats the news on your bike??
  14. thats the up wind side of the shit farm :wink: :LOL:
  15. full on westie here :p
  16. Coburg/Reservoir here so North westish I guess, born and raised in Geelong.

Go Cats!!