Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any other bike bloggers out there?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by anthony_p01, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Hi everyone, just wondering if there are any other bike bloggers out there that document their rides, or ramble on about anything bike related (like me....)

I've had two blogs in the last few years, the first was scooter related and was used during my 125 and 250cc scooter days. (It also gained popularity due to the "Celebrity Pillion Passenger of the Week" segment...with it's biggest day receiving 2,213 views)

Now I ramble on via "Two Wheeler" which is all motorcycle related - I put up pics and on-board videos from my rides as well as links to custom bikes, racing news and anything else that I find during the week that rates a mention

I try and post something at least once a week and find it a great way to get stuff out of my head.....](*,)

2. Lowercase has a blog of sorts as do some others on this site, have a look at some of their sigfiles.
    Blogs must not be advertorial though.
  3. Doesn't Rusti have one too?
  4. mine isn't too motorcycle related, however, i'm thinking of deleting most entries, and starting almost from scratch, more motorcycling entries involved!
  5. To be honest, I've contemplated doing it, but i really can't be arse editing and processing that often. I'll stick with making general ride day videos every few weeks.
  6. I used to read your stuff on the Scooter Community site, always enjoyable. I remember the post about the guy on the Honda ST1100 who needed a new rear tyre!