Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any one like my logo

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Takamii, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Its cool

11 vote(s)
  2. not bad - needs some work

21 vote(s)
  3. what is it ?

2 vote(s)
  4. are you out of your mind ?

11 vote(s)
  5. it made me puke

3 vote(s)
  1. So whacha tink ?

it will be emcbroided on pocket - though probably 30 to 50 % smaller in size

Attached Files:

2. do not like. sorry. :(
  3. looks good But it looks very familiar but i cant place it
  4. now I got it

5. Wish mine came with it.
  6. Bit too Target kidswear.
  7. :rofl: that made me snort laugh :p
  8. Maybe minus the eyes.
  9. Actually, yeah. If you take away the eyes and then making it either grey, blue or silverish.
    I'm not a big fan of yellow/gold.
  10. +1, the eyes look too cartoonish. Good otherwise
  11. it just reminds me of daffy duck

12. reminds me of shredder from the teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoons.
    I would avoid any light colours being embroided onto the back of pants as they will get dirty pretty quickly and look very crap.
  13. To add to an over used expression; OMFG! =D>
    I'm happy to go with it being a massive coincidence but it really is an OMFG moment.

FWIW a smaller, more restrained version of the logo wouldn't be too terrible.
  14. Minus the eyes Takamii, and I think you've got it.

Perhaps a different typeface for the brand name? Less hip hop and more hard core. Fette Fraktur is becoming a cliche, but something like that with the same edge.

Show us the next version!

15. keep the comments comming people

both in support or in disagreement or suggestions

you all know I listen and appreciate it

business is about keeping the customer happy by giving them what they want and like and need
  16. dont need it, the text is enough
  17. [​IMG]

I like the concept, the eyes need to go. It looks very similar to a Spartan mask...

Which I like, my preference lies in there somewhere.

*Curve ball*

I have a thing for ancient Japanese armour too...

The bamboo armour being a fave.
  18. I like the japanese armour as well

its modeled on a roman legionnaire helmet
  19. I agree with the others, I would make it smaller, lose the eyes, make it a darker colour like a dark grey/silver, and probably change the font on the Moto Legion part too. Also, dunno if it's been asked already, but why do you use different brand names? Why not have it all under one name?
  20. Its all about how the umbrella (takamii) and sub companies are set up

motolegion sucks as a helmet name - even though I looked at it - but not very long

however i built up a brilliant reputation for the motolegion brand name jeans last year and do not want to let that subside ( net rider members had a lot to do with that ) - people know of it - I have even seen it mentioned in forums overseas as being a good product - in 12 months I have not had any one come back to me with any complaints or issues of any major importance - so now I want to take the motolegion jeans internationally and have put into place the processes to do it - I have improved the product by listening to feedback - reviews and suggestions, added a feature that no other large brand name does - have patented that feature and have constantly strived to make the jeans the best value for money on the market - do the other large names for example offer the ce approved hard shell armour as standard for example --- nope, but I certainly do because If i was a consumer this is what i would look for .

I hope one day people will be able to say -- I remember that guy when he started with just 30 pairs of jeans and an idea

jeans i started before helmets as well