Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any of u parked red Suzuki or Yamaha @ Hwthrn library?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by free spirit, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Hi,

Just wondering if whoever it was who rides the absolutely gorgeous red bike parked outside Hawthorn library on Glenferrie Road a few days back is from this forum??? Unfortunately I now forget what kind of bike it was...Yamaha or Suzuki I think, too big to be a 250.

Some guy came up to me when he saw me admiring it and we started talking about bikes although he doesn't ride, his brother does, but didn't get a name.
  2. Not me.........

Cheers 8)
  3. maybe this post should be in Dear Deb :LOL:
    Just kidding, free spirit, if he thought as much of you as you did of the bike, maybe he'll contact you.....
  4. Maybe he wanted to take long hot showers with you :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers 8)
  5. That's my old stamping ground. :D
  6. cold shower for you, dazza :LOL:
  7. Well i really hope free spirit is a woman :shock:
  8. re bike @ hwthrn library

Ha, ha,...you guys crack me up! :LOL: I love it that often topics go off on a whole new tangent; it always brings out crazy stuff!

Hey dazza...Yeah, that guy must have approached me for a reason, especially as it wasn't even his bike and he didn't even ride...maybe he was too shy to ask 4 my number. :? :) Maybe he was put off by my old pushbike. :LOL: I never did get to see the owner come out as I had to go, shucks!

Oh, and midnight-I am a woman. :) O:)

9. Re: re bike @ hwthrn library

maybe he thought you were a crack head about to steal the spark plugs :LOL: