Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any MX riders here?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Johnny O, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Hey Guy's, I was wondering if there are any motocross riders here? I ride a CRF450R and was looking for new places to practise; I've done Frankston, Broadmeadows and Broadford tracks, looking for some other tracks to try. Any ideas?

2. If you're prepared to travel a bit there's Monza Park in Buninyong (near Ballarat).

The track was refurbished not long ago and is certainly suitable for a 450cc since I know they've had high-level racing events in that class held there before.

Edit: Track can be seen in Google maps by entering in the co-ords -37.631165,143.861223.
  3. cape shank has what looks like a desent one
  4. also if you want to travel alot of melb guys come down to the track at blue rock (moe/newbourough) when theres practice days on. its a fast track.
  5. The Barabool track in Ceres just out of Geelong is a ripper. It's about 5 or 10 minutes off the Ring road.
  6. look on the mv site.....
    heaps of them.
    contact Rob Mestrom at Cobram MCC......he knows them all and is a great bloke,cheers, su
  7. BMMXC is another at Bacchus Marsh
    They have permanent lighting, front section just been redone.
    Need to be a member though ( if interested let me know )

Got an open twilight meet happening next weekend