Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any Melbourne gear stores open tomorrow (2/1/06)?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by dimeco, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Hi all,

Does anyone know of any dealers or accessories stores that are open tomorrow (Monday the 2nd)? I've got a rare day off and I'd like to use it to kit myself out with the rest of the gear I need, but I suspect being a bank holiday most (if not all) stores will be closed.

2. Going to ring a few in the morning and find out? If so, please post back here and let us know :) I'd like to visit a few too if they are open.
  3. Not sure that too many will be open, it's considered the New Year's Day in lieu because NYD fell on a Sunday. Perfect excuse to take a day off if you ask me.
  4. Yeah I'll pull the yellow pages out shortly and call a few stores. I'll let you know the outcome.
  5. Well, as expected, nothing's open. I tried Bikemart, Redwing, Peter Stevens, and Riders Edge and there was no answer. Bugger it.
  6. Yeah, this public holiday in lieu business is crap.

Can't bloody get anything done.

New years day was yesterday. Today is the second. They really should get over losing a public holiday if it falls on a weekend.
  7. Not if your working and get paid double pay :grin: :grin:
  8. Going for a ride, didn't go to work...stuff you all :LOL:
  9. Nothings open today bro. Its public holiday
  10. Bugger ... How's a guy to go bike shopping if they're not open? :grin:
  11. https://netrider.net.au/linksdir/
  12. I'm on annual leave anyway, and I want to do stuff, so I reckon it sucks.

13. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wanted to buy some new indicators today so I can get back out & about but nothing's open.....not even New World @ Berwick

:cry: :cry: :cry: