Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any M109R owners here?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Iron-Chef, Apr 28, 2007.

1. I have been wanting to get a 2nd bike for day trips with wife and keep going around in circles on and off the idea but this bike has appealed to me for some reason or another since release. Big and roomy and with a clearance limit to slow the pace to suit but hopefully not too slow to be a chore.

Would like to here any ownership experience with the bike and how it might handle the less smooth and fairly tight corners of the far northern NSW hinterland backroads that I like to travel on.

2. You need to get in touch with Strech .. I have never ridden one but all write ups are full of praise on them. They have a sports bike front end remember so they handle extremely well for a cruiser. If you want one definately just buy one, i am sure you wont be disappointed.. :grin:
  3. Just had a Product Recall for ALL M109R's by Suzuki.
    Something about faulty clamping of fuel line causing rupture and potential fire hazard.
    Keep in mind while shopping to make sure any bikes you get 2nd hand have been returned to Suzuki for the repair.

4. hope I'm OK doing this....