Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any Juventus fans out there?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by sarz, May 31, 2008.

1. If so ...WOO-HOO! 4 to 1, great score, just got back from Telstra Dome, still pumped from all the atmospheric energy ...even thought most of that energy came from the Victory fans!

2. I took my dad, he enjoyed it as did I
  3. No. The club are proven cheats. A disgrace to the game.
  4. What's a juventus?
  5. :LOL:

While I have your attention Chris, I'm just listening to the new Disturbed cd. What do you think of it?
  6. OMG downloading nowz!
  7. :LOL: Can't believe you didn't know it came out today!! :LOL:

Let me know what you think.
  8. Alrighty: have listened through.

Most of the album is kinda classic Disturbed, and I'd forgive someone for saying several of the songs 'sound the same'.
    Definately their style.
    The title-track and the pre-release single, Inside the Fire, are the standout tracks for me at the moment; but I like The Night, Haunted and The Curse also.

Shame we don't get a ballad... we Disturbed fans could do with a new Believe/Prayer.

So I guess, in conclusion: 10,000 Fists is still their best, recent album IMO.
  9. Pretty much what I thought except to say that I found the first 4 tracks rather umm.. dull? I'll give it a second listen tomorrow.

Stricken from 10,000 fists still my fave track :twisted:
  10. i'm guessing they mean the Adelaide Juventus Soccer Club?
  11. :facepalm:

I'll forgive you but only because you're a fellow guitarist :wink:
  12. :LOL:
    You're so cute
  13. :roll: Everybody knows its the Juventus cycling club...geez

14. lol sorry guys, but if you live in Adelaide, that's the only Juventus you know about!

care to enlighten me what you guys are actually on about?
  15. juve, juve :grin: :grin: :grin:

best team ever!