Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

any good roads on the south coast of NSW??

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by JimmyD, Dec 28, 2011.

1. so, im going on a family holiday to merimbula in a few weeks but not sure whether to throw the superduke in the back of the ute for the trip up.

is there any awesome roads up there for blasting around? i know of a few but is there any really good ones to try out?

i'm going to try and stay the south side of ACT so fire away guys!

2. brown mountain is a goodie, been thru it a few times in a car on the way to canberra but the weather gets shit if its not in the middle of the day haha.

some of those i didnt know, thanks. ive been up that way a fair bit but never with the road bike.

im actually staying in pambula beach i think, the family has a holiday house there and i think thats where we're gonna stay.
  3. The road from merimbula to tathra to bermagui is well worth doing. Maybe also heading up the hill to the base of the southeastern slopes of the snowies from bega.
  4. jazzfan knows things.. all those roads are killa
  5. South east side of Canberra to the coast is full of nice twisty rides with good bitumen for grouse rides,
    Been on most of them,Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh,

Ah, Its your birthday today, Here's 6 points to help you celebrate.
  6. yeah there will be plenty police i imagine. as an interstate rider do i suffer the double demerits if you have them in force up there??

i only get 5 points to play with as i'm still on my P's. on a ktm superduke. its like playing with a grenade haha the licence is still ok at the moment though.