Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any decent mechanics/enthusiasts around the inner west looking to make an easy $100?

Discussion in 'Maintenance and Servicing' started by nightowlbondi, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Hey guys
    I would like to learn some basic skills from an experienced mechanic or just someone who is experienced with bikes. I want to learn how to properly adjust my chain tension, clutch lever and throttle. I also would like to learn how to bleed my brakes and change the pads aswell as other general maintenance. I know all this information is available online but I would prefer someone showing me on my bikes. Please only contact me if you know what you are doing. I will pay you 100 bucks for a couple of hours of teaching, it will be the easiest money you ever made. I live in st peters, sydney. Just send me an email telling me of your experience and we will take it from there.

2. Have you been to Homebush sat morn prac sessions yet? You'd get the info you need for free!! Or turn up with coffee n donuts!!