Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Any camera collectors on Netrider??

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In an earlier life I was a bike racing photographer. I now have to downsize my stuff.

I have two old and much-loved Canon film cameras. One is the classic T70, with a normal lens and a medium zoom lens, plus a Canon flash. The camera is in perfect working order.

The other is its younger brother, the T80. This camera has an auto-focus 35-70 zoom lens and a 250 telephoto. I THINK there's a small amount of mould spores inside the front element of the lens, but apart from that the camera is in perfect order.

They are both in zip cases with all the stuff you'd expect a well set-up camera kit to have.

I don't want any money for them, and I'm happy to pay postage to make sure they go to a good home.

2. ah I have an old Canon A1 kit and darkroom gathering dust in the garage that I can't bring myself to part with... plus a few others. There's still film in my freezer since forever ago, but can't see it all being used any time soon :( I'm an accidental collector only, interested in whether there's any hope for much loved cameras "free to good home"

3. @hornet@hornet is there any chance that you will post up some of your favourite pics? The motorbike p0rn thread has been inactive for a while.

4. you might find a couple here https://netrider.net.au/threads/the-way-we-were.87641/
    ignore the baiting and crap from a disgruntled old racer, the thread was never cleaned up after he was banned several times and eventually got the message (and later apologised personally for his behaviour!)

5. I've recently donated some old cameras (one SLR, a few digital) to an organisation that assists refugees. The refugees could then document their new life here. Maybe worthwhile looking into something similar to that in NSW?

6. Well someone here has expressed an interest in giving them a good home, and another has put his hand up too, but if for some reason this doesn't happen, that's a terrific idea, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.