Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Any ACT members or SAGE members out there???

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Gazza157, Jun 20, 2006.

1. I dont know if there are any Sys admins besides myself here.

But I was wondering I am going to a conference in Canberra, landing on the 23rd of July and leaving 25th of July.

Was wondering if anybody would be around to maybe catch up and say hi and meet.

I am going as part of the System Administrator guild and if there are any SAGE member who ride let me know. Especially if you are coming alot.

Maybe we can meet. :)
  2. Used to be in SAGE, but didn't get much value out of it down here In Hobart so dropped out. Plus I decided I don't like working in IT anymore and am looking for different work.

Theres a few NR's in ACT tho, should manage to get a couple out of hibernation.

3. cool Im looking at leaving IT at the end of the year if things work out. I have been in the industry for several years now.

I am hoping to drag some NR from ACT to drinks on the Sunday I get in. Would be nice to meet a few more people
  4. try a PM to "lurch-o-rama"
  5. I'm not SAGE, but I am IT and love it (and riding).
  6. So you free Sunday 23rd of July. I get in around 7pm then get to my hotel. Seeing If I can round up a few for a couple of drinks before I geek it too much ~grins~
  7. Sure thing.

Where abouts you staying?
  8. ill pm you the details :)
  9. details sent via PM.

I let anybody who wants to meet up know the Hotel.

Can work out a time. I land about 7pm on the Sunday and dont leave till the Thursday morning.