Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by port80, Aug 27, 2009.

1. To the truck driver that flashed the highbeams at me along my favourite stretch of road on the way to work this morning. Thank you. Sure enough around the corner was a marked car, that would have cost me a pretty penny or even a new pair of shoes.

2. Did somebody just post something positive?

3. You should've kicked his mirrors off.
  4. Tell me huh. It's getting to be the regular whinge fest around these forums of late. Relax Satan
  5. nice to see a positive experience posted mate! Cheers :cool:
  6. Yeah mate, silver lining and all that crap ;)
  7. I'd have taken his plates and reported him.

"his lights dazzled me and i briefly lost concentration which could have caused me to not pay attention. I then proceeded to cry, and that's really embarrassing for everyone, so please, prevent more crying and punish him"
  8. Oo, I've got one :)

To the guy who flashed me when I was going too fast for no real reason - thanks. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have been prepared for the fact that roadsigns had blown all over the road due to the wind - thanks mate :grin:
  9. Yeah great point, due to my total lack of experience I have no idea about managing risks and estimating stopping distances.
  10. Isn't this the whinge/rant forum?????
  11. Yes, venting SUB forum. But NR as a whole has been a whinge fest of late.
  12. Not in the Saturday learners/ random ride SUB forum :p

We a happy little bunch in there :wink: