Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Anti Cager Tool

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by conspiracytheorist, Mar 19, 2008.

1. This made me giggle

[​IMG]

2. Why the hell would you laugh at that?

3. Wouldn't it make more sense to shoot while you were still riding? Assuming you lived in a crazy enough place to allow you to carry a gun, and you had reason enough to shoot someone/something.

4. Ok, there must be some part to this that I mustn't be getting... :?

5. It was a thread on an american thread and they were talking about whether they carried their guns on the bike with them. That combined with this guy reverse stoppy/wheelying to a stop, taking his time to unload a few.. made me laugh.

Although when I posted this my body temp was about 40 degrees :oops:

6. That bike is phat/fat

7. sig sauer p226, fires the .357 sig bottle neck round. wish i had one of them to unload into the fcuken engine bay of the cabie that was getting close enough to lick my arse coming across the bridge last night.

just so you know i remember your rego you fricken tosser

8. I can't see the humour either.

9. Boy, you really don't like mondays do you :shock: :LOL:

10. ROFL,

was a rather violent outburst huh? See the restof us just make do with a side mirror or something ;) much easier and less jail time

11. The slow motion wheelie gets me every time, its still funny :LOL:

Must be the animator in me :)