Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another strange request from Hornet

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by hornet, Mar 19, 2015.

1. I'm an old Moody Blues fan but all their stuff that I have is on LP. I really want to borrow the set from Days of future past to Octave on CD so I can rip them to mp3 and return them after I've done it. I don't think that's piracy since I already own these eight albums on LP. Alternatively it'd be happy to buy these records on CD if the price was right.

2. ^^^I don't think that's in the 'things you can do here' list... I could be wrong though.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Not interested in pirated stuff and whatever comes with it, thanks all the same.....
  4. Technically ripping is also pirating.

Just cutting out the mIddleman.

Actually, you'd be better off taking an existing "pirated" copy than creating your own by ripping from original.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I can help out with "Every Good Boy Deserves Favour".

Not sure what else I have on CD coz the bulk of my stuff is in storage at the moment.
  6. I'd go with the torrent.

You own the originals ripping the music is no different to downloading it, and torrents are like sex if you have protection and are selective about who you sleep with the risk of catching anything is slim.

Alternatively you could hit up iTunes $17 Days of Future Passed by The Moody Blues

Bonus is its drm free
    • Like Like x 2