Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another scam, be careful!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by removed-6, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Consider yourself warned .................

The latest scam in Victoria happened to me at the Stockland Shopping Centre
    (This could happen elsewhere though so be careful)

Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are getting in it to leave the centre. Both have model bodies and are wearing short shorts. One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her singlet top, impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer to pay for the windscreen clean, they say no but beg you for a ride to the Bridge Mall Centre. You agree and tell them to sit in the back.

On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them jumps to the front seat & starts to perform oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and Saturday morning.

Be careful.
  2. Strangely, that sounds like a potential film script. :cool:
  3. Where are these in Victoria? I've never heard of them.
  4. Can I play the lead?
  5. They're both in Ballarat, reckon I might have to do some shopping tomorrow :).
    Though I'd be worried about the sort of women you might find in Wendouree lol
  6. Both of the suspects are actually men.
  7. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. https://netrider.net.au/forums/search.php www.google.com.au

:grin: :bolt:
  9. Dammit why don't we have scams like that in Perth!?!? :LOL: :p :LOL:
  10. can u tell me which parking lot and usually what time there are there
    and a discription of the girls would be nice
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  11. Umm....r u sure u were awake when this was all happening??

If so, please give me directions to this shopping centre, I live out in the East.
  12. Looks like I'm heading out to Stockland Shopping Centre to get my windows washed :wink:
  13. Ah yes, classic joke..

I was robbed monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday and twice on saturday..... i couldnt find them sunday.

14. Well depending on how shy you are, you might want to leave the bike at home and take the cage :LOL:
  15. not shy at all... but if I want both of the girls I better take the cage :wink:
  16. Don't forget to empty your wallet before you leave home. :LOL:
  17. I've got no problem with that, since getting my bike my wallet's always empty :eek:
  18. My car's a 2-seater, like to see the second one steal my wallet when they're riding in the boot :LOL:.