Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another rider from Melbourne :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by blade1000, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Hey friends,

Wassup? I joined the forum today after lurking from past couple of months. I live in South East suburbs of Melbourne. Some of you might recognize me from other forum I have been part of with WarpSpeed as alias, as I for sure know some of you here from there...hahaahhaha

Have been checking the threads and photography competitions... I must say that I like what @smee sees from behind the camera... :) love the work!

I started my riding with Yamaha RX100, Honda CD100, Pulsar 220 ( all Asian bikes which no one might have heard about lol) Take them as detuned versions of LAMS which we have here, CBR 600RR K3 and now riding a S1000RR 2011
    I "think" I have good sense of hazard perception(not tempting fate) but need to improve a lot on cornering so i am scheduled for some training and track days in near future. :demon:

Might get a chance to meet you guys there or some of the rides which gets posted here.. :beer:

Would love to be part of the forum and learn/help as much I can :angel:

Enjoy and stay safe :)
  2. Welcome to NR :) Great to have you with us.
  3. welcome mate :)