Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another reason to put on your P Plate

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by pro-pilot, Feb 12, 2008.

1. http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23199580-2,00.html

Traffic cop sought sex from P-plater

2. Sadly a hot female officer has never approached me.....but I can hope.

3. She was very smart to have recorded the conversation, I wouldnt have thought of it, otherwise this fcukstick would have got of the hook.

But im making a shortcut to the record thingy on my phone, gonna record every run in with them, at least it will keep them on their best behaviour if they are aware of it. Or better on their worst behaviour if they're not :twisted:

4. damn. another corrupt cop out of the system
    although considering i'm such a square these days, it doesn't really bother me

5. I think Pro Pilot should be banned from posting anything else until he posts something positive about the world! Surely there are some good news stories :?

:p

6. Yeah, but they are conspiracies too, ya know. PP cracks me up. Don't take him so seriously, and you may get a quiet chuckle out of him too.

7. :LOL: :LOL:

Never!

:LOL: :LOL:

8. can we have a new section in the forums?

its called PPN channel. updated every 31.4 seconds. you figure it out :grin:

9. :LOL:

10. C'mon. There are stranger people than him out there. He seems to have a lot of time to read newspapers. Perhaps he is employed by the Railways.

11. Or a tram driver. I had the displeasure of working alongside them not too long ago and they are WIERD! :eek:hno:

12. :rofl: :rofl:

Ahhhhhh, I needed that!!

13. Rob, I am beginning to think that you just wish that you were me!

14. Nah mate. I'm happy in my own skin. I just like the way you look at the world... :)

15. Goodo mate, so do I

16. perhaps there's more to the story? who's to say she did not flirt with him...

picking up on it, he decides to think with his dick and the thus the end result is him getting screwed.

she may not be as innocent as the (incomplete?) article suggests.

she gave him her mble? is this common practice for a speeding offence?

17. a woman? being deceptive??

18. its unprofessional....but hey i would have done it. He wasnt forcing her to do anything ...just suggesting it might help lol :p