Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another PSA at the waste of taxpayer dollars?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by philmydang, May 4, 2013.

1. This is funny and stupid on so many levels.
    First it flashes with "do not watch this sign" then "watch the car in front" :banghead: No points for the bad spelling either. I think the motorcycle in the corner of the shot wraps it up nicely. Is this an RTA initiative?
    Sorry if this is not the correct forum for this post.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Seen this one and thought how ridiculous it is.
    The sign I'm referring to is also right on a bend and close to an exit for a service centre.
  3. Wow thats pretty funny they have a big distracting LCD to warn you about being distracted.

I almost want to rear end someone and say i was reading the sign about being distracted then i hit the car.
  4. Wtf?
  5. Yet our governments will erect hundreds of signs along our roads displaying all sorts of information.

And if you do something wrong because you didn't read the sign you'll be in big trouble.

I'd prefer that they deal with distracted driving by removing some of the existing signs rather than putting in a new one, but the photograph illustrates why that will not be.