Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another power of punctuation hash up

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by robsalvv, Feb 15, 2012.

1. I just got an email from a contractor doing a job for me.

He wants another part payment. No probs. I responded that I'm just organising the monies and will do a transfer as soon as I get a confirmed locked in onsite date from his subcontractor.

This was the opening line in the return email.
    I was a bit offended at first - I mean frack me, it's a decent some of money, I'll worm whatever I damn well need to live! lol

I think he intended the following:

I hope his electrician is more with it than he is.

2. Better then my year 10 English teacher, she wrote on a get well card 'sorry to here about bla bla bla, get well soon'.
  3. Ummm... Mild irony dude? Lol
    • Like Like x 3
  4. gold! haha
  5. This keeps getting betterer
    • Like Like x 2
  6. What gets me is when they submit another progress claim and list the scope of what they are claiming for, but some of the items have had no progress whatsoever, yet it has gone from 40% complete to 60% complete???
  7. More betterer!
  8. A lot of sparkies who I work with are struggling to read, let alone write. But they can interpret electrical drawings the same as I can read a newspaper...

Don't judge a tradie's ability by his lack of english skills. Most don't do the academic subjects, or rather, they don't tend to focus on them. Or at least, they didn't in my time, particularly when we had the fabulous tech. school system.

Good luck with the work (at least you can GET tradies in...)
  9. There is a lot of difference between

Helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Helping your uncle, jack, off a horse.

10. hahaha love the irony dougz! It took me a few reads to see what you were pointing out! lol

Yeh I hear ya mjt!
  11. In that vein / vane,

The boss had to fire somebody, and he narrowed it down to one of two people, Debra or Jack.

It was an impossible decision because they were both super workers. Rather than flip a coin, he decided he would fire the first one who used the coffee machine the next morning.

Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying all night. She went to the coffee machine to take an aspirin.

The boss approached her and said: 'Debra, I've never done this before but I have to lay you or Jack off.'

'Could you jack off?' she says. 'I feel like shit.'
  12. Me fail English?...That's unpossible
    "Ralph Wiggum"
  13. Saw a newspaper advertisement for student tutoring by a supposedly qualified teacher..

"Taylor made study plan"

So who's Taylor?
  14. Not me...
  15. hahahahahaha! Unless you come clean mate, that will be an inside joke. :)

By the way, should that be "not I?" LMAO??!
  16. If your surname is Taylor, then it could be...