Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another Panigale Review

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by V2, Jun 11, 2013.

1. I wasn't too keen on the look when they first appeared on the internet, but look pretty good in real life (my opinion). Anyone out there got one?

I hear there is more power but less torque that the 1198?

2. Mate at work imported 2.. he'll be riding one of em in next week so I can have a squizz .. I'll post pics when he does.
  3. Haven't played with one yet, but I have heard the 1198 for the road and the Pig for the track. It makes more power but it's quite linear and yes up the top.
    I like them cause their different without being weird
  4. I didn't think you could import current model bikes unless they are wrecks and you use them as track bikes? I know they sell in the USA new for about half of what we pay for them here!
  5. I've spoken to a few owners which came off 1x98's onto the parmiginana.

All of them have said it's a very different ride, especially the power delivery. The 1x98 both have huge gobs of torque pretty much everyhwere in the rev range, where the 1199 needs to be revved harder to get the most out of it.

There is no denying they are one of the best if not the best looking super sport on the market.
  6. Seen them many times in the flesh on the sales floor.

Lovely looking things - albeit very complex with integrated EVERYTHING(S)

Not sure what it'd be like day to day.....but a lovely looking thing.
  7. Yeah. They are very very good looking bikes. :)
  8. And they sound superb on the dyno in the Ducati factory :) :)
  9. Ducati's customers care about reviews??
    • Like Like x 1