Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another one here.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Kwaka_Chris, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, yet another rider that decided to register on the site here. Looks good and been missing out on reading Aussie forums for a while, so I guess I'll stick around and have a chat.

Currently in Sydney, riding a mistake of a purchase, 2009 Hyo GT650R, I love it to bits, but its still a love hate relationship. Looking at a nice 2010 V-Strom shortly, as well as possibly a Sportster 883 Iron as the weekend bike.

I'm planning to apply for my RTA Instructors licence shortly too, but I thought I'd do the smart thing and spend a good few months re-learning all the materials and practicing all the stuff over and over again. I'm not bad at any of the work, but you know they old saying, practice makes perfect. So if anyone is looking for someone to help them out pro-bono of course with some low speed maneuvers and riding hit me up as I'm glad to help out.

Cheers, Chris.

2. welcome chris, u could go to the tuesday homebush learner sessions and share your knowledge with the learners

in NSW thread

3. Awesome, depending on what time I finish work Tuesday, I'm in for it, from what I have read its from 6pm on Bennelong Rd, Homebush?

4. correct, closed off section, there is a map on 1 of the last few pages in that thread

5. Welcome, another Hyo victim, condolences.... viva la upgrade!

6. Welcome mate