Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another Noobie from Melbourne :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Zdster, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Hi all,

Have been lurking on the forums for ages and thought it was finally time for me to signup and say hello.

A little about me. Have been modifying and tracking cars for a good few years and I was until recently a moderator on a car related forum (stepped down as I was running out of time in my life).

I have been on the back of a bike a few times (a 600 and 1100cc) and got the chance for the first time to ride a bike - a Honda Dominator.

Anyway, look forward to hanging around the forums and learning lots more.

Z

2. Hi and welcome =0)

3. Welcome :) Let us know how your riding goes.

4. Welcome to NR.. :grin:

5. Welcome :).

6. :grin:
    welcome man!

7. welcome :grin:

8. hi and welcome :grin:

9. Welcome.
    So from the name would it be correct to assume it was a Datsun car forum?

10. 1 noob to another - welcome!

I used to be regular on auto forums too - wrx.com, then ls1.com. Then developed different interests and ... here I am!

Learning a lot of things here too.
    :)

11. Thanks all for the kind welcome.

Got to ride for the second time this weekend \:D/ . Really getting the feel of feeding in the accelerator/clutch. Also turning is so much easier (although I am told by my 'instructor' that it is even easier on 250's as they are much lighter than the dominator).

Actually have raced a few cars, but the current one is a 'newer' datsun (if you get my drift :) ).

12. Welcome to NR. Lots of valuable (and not so valuable) advice and opions available here! Check out the events section for the coffe nights, ride events, spanner days etc etc.

WGM