Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another Noob

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by dane75, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Hey guys and girls. Just joined your site, am getting my learners this Thursday and will be getting my first bike shortly thereafter. I have been checking some of the threads here about getting your first bike and have found it all pretty helpful... don't worry I'm not going to ask what I should get. I am a total noob when it comes to bikes so please go easy on me

2. Welcome to Netrider

3. Welcome Dane to the Secret Society of Riders and it is a requirement of joining this clan that you ask at least 1 silly question, dammit it's your right of passage

Look forward to you posting pics of whatever you decide is your ride

4. Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure to have more than my fair share of noob moments. Hopefully next weekend I will have some pics of my first bike...... some of you guys will slam me for it but it will be one of either the following, Kawasaki ZX2R, ZXR250 or a Honda CBR250RR..... There ya go my first noob moment right there :LOL:

5. Welcome to Netrider :)

You'll be fine; any moment now someone ELSE will join up and you won't be the noob anymore :LOL:.

6. Welcome Noob,

Take care and best of luck,

Cam :grin:

7. G'day Dane.
    (I'm a bit late but better late than never.)

If ya see a Black Buell XB12Ss getting around then 99% chance it's me.
    There is another in town so mine isn't the standard one.

Cheers.