Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another noob

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Tacotuesday, Aug 2, 2015.

1. New to here thought I'd stop past and say hi to everyone to get my ugly mug out there so
    Hiiiiiiii lol

2. Hi and welcome to NR!
  3. Welcome to NR

Nice nickname there.. I've been having taco Tuesdays recently. :)
  4. Welcome to Netrider Taco! (you don't mind if I shorten your name do you?:happy:)
  5. Welcome TacotuesdayTacotuesday i suggest changing you display picture to a taco... mmmmm taaacoooo's.

what are you riding and where you located?
  6. Hyosung and Melbourne is my guess. :)
  7. ahhhh thanks matey hahaa
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Perhaps you should change your name to "FreedomFriday (but still on a tuesday)"
  9. welcome aboard :]
  10. Welcome to NR...not sure a Korean rice cooker is legal on the road..

Ride on!
  11. Hi guys thanks for warm welcome I ride a cheap megelli 250 in and around dandy area I've had other bike's in the past it seems ok better than the first hyo when they were released maybe not as good as one of the new hype but it's ok lol
  12. Dammit auto correct stop changing my words bbl after I teach this phone some engrish
  13. Give that man a taco!!
    Give that man a taco!! ;)
  15. Still getting the hang of this forum sorry guys
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. PENTAPOST! niiiiiiice haha, much better with the display picture.....making me hungry
  17. welcome to nr, with a name like that, you do know if you turn up to sat prac sessions people will expect taco's on the day.. So Uncle GregUncle Greg said anyways