Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another noob in brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by lbfalcon, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Hi people i thought i would introduce myself, iv had my bike for a few days now (2005 R6) im still learning how the bike behaves but i cant wait to get out on the road with fellow riders soon (i work friday nights so coffee meets are out for now) once some noob friendly rides are organised

Lee

DSC00145.

2. Welcome aboard mate. Another one is always welcome.

Check the QLD rides thread there is usually one every month.

3. Welcome to Netrider, Lee. I'm sure you'll enjoy that lovely red bike; just take some time to 'play yourself in', as they say in the cricket :).

4. heya mate. welcome aboard. Is quite a few us brisbanites on here now. there is usually a ride every month. and newer riders always welcome :)

One of the guys on here has the blue version of that bike :) they are awesome. As hornet says. just give yourself time to get aquainted with her and you'll be fine :cool:

I work fri nihgts too so i'm not at CC either. We'll have to see what we can do to get another ride happening soon :)

5. Welcome to NR lbfalcon

Is this your first bike? :grin:

6. Woohoo, another R6 to aim for! Better get my lunch money ready... :wink:

Welcome to NR, mate. Where is Brissy are you???

7. Hey,

Im in the Forest Lake area and it is my first bike too so i just take it nice and slow when i ride.

8. Helluva a bike to start on, mate. Be careful.

9. +1 on the be careful on that for a first bike mate!!!

There is a few of us not too far away from you there lbfalcon. A couple in darra way and a few out here in centenary suburbs. Just shout out if you thinking of a ride and you'll usually get a response :) I'll be looking to get a couple more rides under my belt by christmas. My free time is getting more and more limited so wanna take the available time i've got now :)

10. Sure that sounds good to me im always free during the day for a ride :) ,Its good to hear plenty of riders in the area too an cant wait too meet a few people as well just suggest a time

11. Yeah, definitely post up when you wanna go for a ride in the Tamborine / Border Ranges area. Right in my backyard.

Also, Mrs Tree and I will hopefully be going to Coffee Night next Friday if you want us to come by and show you the way.