Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another 'Noob' Alert

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Bekstar, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Howdee Everyone... :p ...This is Bekstar...Another Noob... :dance: ...I have just bought my first bike...'Baby Bandit'...Naked!...Am still learning the ropes as i've never ridden before...:driver:...I have met a few Netriders out on the road and in the Spur...All seem pretty cool...And friendly...which is always a Bonus... I look forward 2 meeting many more on my Netrider journey!!! A BIG thx 2 Ratbag 4 introducing me 2 this site...& 2 Firefling 4 signing me up!
    Very Good... :applause: Cheers :beer:

2. Welcome! You'll have a ball :grin:
  3. Welcome to the friendly forums Bekstar, from one nudie to another :grin:
  4. hello, come in, take your shoes off and make yourself at home!
    whats mine is yours, help y'self to the fridge..... :LOL:

welcome ;)
  5. See you again soon Bekstar; & welcome. \:D/
  6. Welcome Bekstar, hope you enjoy your stay.
  7. Welcome Bekstar. hope to see you @ coffees soon or on rides.
  8. Welcome bekstar. Look forward to catching up with you on a ride or at a coffee night :grin:
  9. Hmmmmmmmmm...... deja vu. :grin:
  10. Hey there Bekstar and welcome. Hope you are enjoying the Baby Bandit, maybe see you on the Walhalla ride???

11. Welcome welcome, when u get a chance try n make it to a coffee night & get to more of us, it's a casual way to meet face to face & have a laugh!
  12. Hi there and welcome!
  13. Hi Bekstar! Riding is so much fun. The more you ride, the better you'll get, the more you'll enjoy it... Wooo!!!