Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another 'non-official' Friday Funny

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by bass_player, Dec 16, 2005.

1. A farmer decides to retire his tired old Rooster so he goes down to the local market to pick up a younger, more verile Rooster.

Once he get the new rooster home he places it in the pen with the older rooster. The young rooster says, "look buddy you've had your time, now its my turn with the chooks". The old Rooster thinks for a moment and says "Ok, Ill let you have all the chooks if you can beat me in a race around the pen. All that I ask is that you give me a 3 metre head start". The young rooster loks at the old bugger and thinks there is no way that he could win with those old legs. "You're on" he says. So the old rooster takes off, followed closely by the young rooster. All of a sudden BANG, the farmer shoots dead the young rooster.

"What was that for?" asked the farmers wife. "Goddamn third gay rooster I've bought this week!" says the farmer.

2. I am supressing the opportunity to make all sorts of sub-jokes about the Sydney Roosters, one of our Rugby League teams......

3. Why not, that would be like we Victorians not picking on Collingwood :LOL: