Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by fasteddie, May 24, 2008.

1. Hi all

I'm from Sydney (lower North Shore). have a Honda VT750 C2. First bike back in '73 was a CB 250 and after a big gap of too many years to mention got back into riding a few years back.

Enjoy club rides and have riden with HRCA for 2 years, but I want more. Hope to catch up with you on a ride soon. Plan on going on the L's ride on Sunday. Great riding location. Don't be fooled by the nic, I'm not really that fast.

Take care

2. Ahhhhh, another rider from the '70's.
    I started on a cb175 then found the Kwacker 900

Welcome in, m8
  3. Hi and welcome.

I am currently riding a cb250, and loving it! :grin: Just now starting to think about the upgrade for when the time comes...(will miss the cb though- she's been a very reliable bike)

4. the cb250, i remember that bike, that was the first bike i learnt on at the riding school. just like everyone else ofcoz =] and also used that for my P's.

it was comfy and reliable and very fun to ride bcoz its a little slower so you can enjoy the surrounding.

now i own a cbr250rr and its a little faster and things are just going past by too quick and couldnt enjoy it was much. hehe but love the thrill in fast bikes =P
  5. Welcome Mate