Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by leechy, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Hi all,

Well i have been riding for a year and a half incident free till a week ago :mad: damn sand on the road. So i thought it a good time to have a look on this website for some DIY ideas and hopefully see if i can get some parts from the FS section.

Look forward to spending some more time on the forums.

2. Hi. Welcome.
    Location?

Think about contributing before taking :wink:

3. tough luck about the spill...

welcome tho

4. hi and welcome

dont worry hubby stacked his bike too recently

he went to head off from work had visor up bug got him and eye so he couldnt see hit curb went flying and arm hit a pole all at 40kms

lucky he only had a egg on arm nothing else,oh bike has a nasty scrap and well in time will need a replacement fairing but wasnt anything major

5. Couldnt agree more i am on various car forums but have only really thought about the bike forums after the spill. I will do my best to give back but i as per the title i know very little about motorbikes at this stage. Hopefully in time i can start giving a little back :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry should have mentioned i am in Canberra.