Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another newbie to the forum

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by maduncle, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Greetings all,

I joined tonight after a fine day on the hill getting used to the VFR800 I picked up from Elizabeth St. last week. Only two bikes off the road today, one on a hairpin in Monbulk and the other on Mountain Highway - both riders okay.

I am 41 years old and 2 years on a bike, my first was a ZZR250 that served me well. Now I am on he full licence I have got a 2001 VFR800, which I use to get to work in Seymour from Diamond Creek (lucky me!!!).

So - anyone out there with tips, comments or other on the Viffers would be appreciated - and anyone with a spare owners manual would be even more appreciated.

2. Welcome to the forums Maduncle (not related to anyone here are you :LOL: ).
  3. Nice bike maduncle I've heard they are a great ride. Also welcome to the forum I'm sure you'll love it here.
  4. Nice little commute each day..
    Do tell me you go the back way :)
    Welcome to our little mad house.
  5. Hi maduncle, nice choice of bike. Welcome to the forum. :)
  6. [img:55:49:8a126e18e5]http://www.cbrforum.com/upfiles/smiley/welcomesign.gif[/img:8a126e18e5]
  7. Welcome to the forums.
  8. Hi n welcome..
  9. Welcome maduncle, there's quite a few VFR and ex-VFR owners here, you won't lack for information, that's for sure.

As far as commuting to Seymour every day, I hope that doesn't include winter? :LOL:

{You wouldn't have green baggy skin, by any chance?? :p}
  10. Maduncle [IMG:55:36:e7d83c25dc]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/sgcooke/Smiles/welcome.gif[/img:e7d83c25dc]
  11. hi and welcome aboard i'm new here as well :)
  12. Welcome to Netrider Maduncle
  13. hi i am also new
    hello to all the other netriders
  14. Welcome to the forums Sixthsense and Saints :grin:
  15. Everybody's got a Maduncle.
    Now we've got one.
  16. Hi and welcome. I already have a few maduncles why not have one more :LOL:

17. And hello to you too!