Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another Newbie Joins Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by NRG06, Aug 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. G'day Everyone.. Have just changed over from cruisers to a sports tourer and thought it time to join and get some great tips and advice about riding. Having just bought a Suzuki GSX 1250FA the search begins for some good luggage to complete the package. Will search through the old threads and see what others have suggested but looking at some Givi to get me started.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome NRG06NRG06 and nice choice of bike, as for luggage as I'm sure you already know there are so many choices and varying price ranges to contemplate. I was considering hard factory panniers for mine until I saw that asking price and really I would only ever have them on when touring so ended up with a soft set for around the $100 mark.
    Anyway look forward to seeing a few pics of your ride and seeing it all kitted out,

3. Hi NRG06NRG06 ...welcome to Netrider. Nice bike you have there!, when you can please post pics :)

4. Welcome to NR.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gday NRG06NRG06 and welcome to NR - a few Netriders have bandits, a few also happen to be bandits, I'm sure you'll get some decent advice

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. welcome board :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome mate :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to the forum mate

• Like Like x 1
  9. G'day and welcome. Nice bike. Ventura rack and bag seems to be a popular choice and would fit in well on the GSX1250FA.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome to the crazy asylum NRG06NRG06 ! Hope you find what you're after :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.

• Like Like x 1
  12. image. image.
    Thanks Andrew, I'm hearing that a fair bit regarding going the soft panniers and hard top box option so I think I will a lot more closely at that option - have uploaded a couple of pics, hopefully they come up ok

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome to NR. Nice bike. There is something distinctive about those Suzuki lines.

• Like Like x 1