Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

another newbie from western sydney

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by chickibabe, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Hi there everyone, just thought I'd introduce my self. I've only had my L's for 2 weeks and I'm loving it, after alot of years saying you would never catch me on bike. lol. My hubby has been riding for many years and it just scared me to death. But I'm over that. Well I'd never been on a bike before I got my L's, so at the moment I'm still really nervous about riding out there. I've got a 1980 cb250 which is bright purple/pink ( my hubby thought people would not miss me then lol), but I stuggled with the height of seat. So he bought me a 99 yamaha zeal yesturday, so now i can touch the ground without dropping my bike. I just wanted to know can you tell me of anywhere in sydney to have someone run through the P's test with me and just to get my confidence up ( hubby has no patience lol) I'm over 30 so I don't wont to stay on L's for too long or am I just jumping to far ahead of myself.

2. Welcome Chickbabe,

The Zeal is a great little forgiving bike. You will get a lot of enjoyment on it and will last you for quite a while.

Stay safe and enjoy :grin:
  3. Hi chickbabe and welcome. If you come to the monthly coffee meeting I'm sure there are a few of us who can help with the P's test. Bring your hubby too!