Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another newb saying hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by excelboy, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Hi guys and gals! I've just registered with netrider after months of reading. I'm a noob rider who got my R Learners a week ago, and the wealth of information on this board has been invaluable in improving my chances of staying shiny side up!

I've wanted my bike licence for the past 8 years but finally told the women in my life to stick it and bit the bullet. To be fair though I think I would've only lasted a month had I got my licence when I was 16.

I hope to be here for a while yet, although I doubt i'll have much valuable to contribute, I know I'll gain a lot just hanging around.

I'm looking to get a bike soon, and thats part of the reason I've registered. I want to ask toecutter where he got his 610 from!

Hope to see you on the road.

2. Welcome to the forums mate, the best place on the net to hang out.
  3. Welcome to NR.. Enjoy your stay. :grin:
  4. Indeed, welcome. It's an internet forum with all that that implies, but it's the best internet forum, and most people who come along, stay and enjoy it. I hope you will too!
  5. welcome to netrider mate!
  6. And another... [​IMG]
  7. Thanks guys and gal!

Hope to see you on the roads
  8. Howdy.

Definately the place to get the info you need.
    Meet some pretty nice people too.

Which direction in Sydney ?