Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another new user, another new ride

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by Mrs Hardhat, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Hello all!

My 'netrider' card arrived in the mail today, just one day after I brought my new horses home (sold my four legged and needed quick and fast fix :nopity:):

Kawasaki, 2006 Z750

beautiful, agile and orange

very happy.

Have had my licence for many years, first acquired it for a bucket load of money in Germany, but didn't use it since I arrived in Australia in 2000. They would not transfer it then and I refused to pay another cent on a motor bike licence (after it cost me $1.500,00 to get it in Germany) and had to do without since.

Now I am back on the road and I am loving it! Technology has advanced so much and riding is more fun then ever. Didn't plan to go out and get 'this one' - went out to get a Suzi CS500 or GSR650 - but once I test rode it, there was no way home without it.

Would love to hear from you if you have the same bike - tips and tricks - and also if there's hope for my sore wrists .... 3 hrs on the bike yesterday did them in - no stamina anymore!

Look forward to reading and participating in the forums. Should a orange flash ever pass you: 's probably me!

(Always looking for a thrill - Born to bee wild!)

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to Netrider :)
  3. B,

Glad you had permission to buy this :-s as much as I liked you on the back of mine now we can head out together. Thank you for valuing my opinion in your choice.

I have attached a much more better "er" picture

Attached Files:

4. Nice bike, I really like the orange.
  5. Nice!=D>
  6. I have an 08 z750 and had no problems with it.
    As for the sore wrists l dont have that problem, just get a sore butt after riding for a few hours. Being a skinny bugger l have no natural padding on my butt:)
  7. Welcome! And what a great choice of bike!! ;)