Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another new rider to the CBD ranks

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Cthulhu, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Hi guys and gals,

New rider here, live in east Melbourne and work in the city, If you see a plain white Hyosung GT250 ( the naked tourer not the sports model) with it's tacky yellow L plates lurking and jerking down Collins st don't wave, you will probably force me to wave back nervously and cause a horrific accident.

2. Welcome mate :) we dont wave to Hyosungs
  3. Hahaha ! Hey mate, welcome to Netrider. I'll stop waving to all white bikes with yellow L's from now on :)

There-fixed it for ya Ohmigosh
  4. That won't help him - It's a white bike with yellow L's. I think Goz has a slightly better idea :)

Welcome Cthulhu

Watch out for those tram tracks! Edit: Actually just be aware of them don't watch them at all *target fixation warning* (y)

Fun ha!
  5. Probably wouldn't see you from Sydney anyway Goz.

Welcome! I'll give ya a nod if I see you round, I'm not picky, I nodded at a scooter the other day.
  6. Welcome mate, ill probably be chugging along next to you at one point :D

Lets catch up for a ride sometime next week ey?
  7. Thats cold brother
  8. Hi and welcome to NR
  9. Hello, welcome aboard, it don't matter what you ride, we all know why we ride.
  10. Dont worry about it. Little do you guys from melbourne realise that Goz actually rides a Hyosung. I'm pretty sure, anyhow, that all his antiHyo comments are ironic.

11. don't worry I'm eyeing off a nice triumph Street triple once I get out of my darn 12 month probation
  12. :rofl:

Guess it'll be a nod instead then. :wink:

Welcome to Netrider. Look fwd to seeing you down at Sat learner's prac sometime.