Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another New Rider Adelaide

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by EACRUISER, May 2, 2006.

1. Gday Guys joined up her when i first got my L's, so i thought i should introduce myself finally.

I am 21, 22 in June and I am the owner of a slightly modified blue XS250 Yamaha that I take out as much as i can around the bay and town.

I have my Advanced Test to get my R-Date License in July.

I am from the Northern Suburbs and love to get out on my Yamaha.
    If you have seen a semi loudish blue XS250 riding around then it was probably me.

I wouldn't mind going for some rides with other bike riders, haven't found anyone yet that rides slow enough (e.g.within the Law) for us newbies to keep up.

2. Welcome Simon

Congrats on getting your "L's"

Hopefully you can find some other learner's around your area and be able to go out and have some fun safely :grin:
  3. Hi and welcome Simon

Don't exactly know of any learners in your area but if you go here
    you can join in rides of up to 80 or so bikes to various destinations with a great bunch of riders of all experience levels.
    So if I see a semi loud blue XS 250 on the next run I'll say G'day
  4. Cheers Resurrection,
    Do you go for rides most weekends or do you tend to only go out on the Samrats cruises/camps.
  5. whenever the sun is shining (on weekends) you'll find ol' res trying to get lost in the hills or on Fleurieu Peninsula :grin: :grin: :grin:
  6. Thankyou Pinkangel,

I hope so too.

I used to love my car's until i discovered motorcycles.
    Nothing beats the feeling of being on a bike.