Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another New 'old' bike first upgrade topic

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Envy-t, Sep 6, 2009.

1. But this is different cos it's mine! lmao

I took delivery of a good friends old bike. 1993 CBR600F. Beats the pants out of the twoshitty Hornet!

2. a very nice machine, although the 'No Fear' eyes over the headlight lend a rather sinister look :LOL:
  3. Well done mate ! Looks nice and tidy... enjoy !
  4. It was a bargain. My friend had only covered 4000kays since he bought it and he had receipts from the 55k service. That service the bike got AFAM sprockets, RK chain, valve clearances done. It has a Wileyco slip on, K&N filter, and brand new Bendix MF93 ( sintered metallic ) pads that squeal but damn they work. My friend also paid the rego 3 weeks ago!

2.5k and I am a happy little camper.
  5. Congratulations on your new bike, I've been keeping an eye on various sites for a bargain 600f but 2.5 and I can see why you're a happy camper.
  6. Fitted a HID kit yesterday. OMG I can see at night. I am waiting for a tinted screen to arrive aswell.
  7. seeing as something like this will be all i can afford at any time in the foreseeable future :LOL: i would be very happy with that deal :)

good job :)
  8. Envy-t, fancy another Aqua Duct tour?? :grin: :grin:
  9. LMAO Little man! Let me get used to it first! But I will happily light the way after that!
  10. Haha, definitely take some getting used to...

"Righteo, gap in traffic, shift down 2 gears...oh, wait!" *Bwaaaahhhhh!*

You'll love it :grin:

Still waiting for my fulls so I can let my Suza 850 see the light of day...

Enjoy - boingk
  11. Well Well .... it had to come eh ..
    Congrats mate !!! The CBR600F was my 2nd choice of upgrade from the H250. Looks Good .. and the best part is yet to come, adding your little touches to individualise her.
    Ride Safe and ENJOY!! ( I'm sure you will )

Not so loud :-$ ... You don't want to upset her. Afterall She's served you well.
  12. Good on you, sounds like you got a good deal!
  13. My new screen arrived today from Hong Kong. Gotta love ebay. 29 dollars delivered registered mail.