Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another new member :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Simon1990, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Been on the forum for a while, been reading up and trying to learn as much as I can about bikes.

I'v been riding for about 5 months now and am on my p's :wink:
    I ride a Ninja 250r 2009 model and am from South East Vic.
    Hopefully the weather stays good for next few weeks and I can come on some group rides from NetRider (y)

2. Welcome to NR. (y)
  3. Welcome Simon
  4. Welcome Simon, soon to be joining some group rides myself, may see you on the roads.
  5. Hey Simon, welcome aboard
  6. Welcome and enjoy the ride...
  7. Welcome to Netrider (otherwise known as the Ninja Club :LOL:)
  8. welcome to NR Simon, you're in luck, theres a huge group ride tomorrow!!
    Have you checked the 'Black Dog Ride' thread yet?
    Theres an early meet in mordialloc that Mick's leading all the way out to the start point, tis a charity ride, think we have over 200 bikes so far? make 201 :)
  9. Ahh how was it? I didnt see this post till way to late, I hadnt checked the group ride thread, it was good weather yesterday too!
    Ill keep my eyes posted on the group ride threads from now on so will be there at the next big ride :)
  10. where in south east vic are you?

11. Mate think of this, 270 bikes riding towards Maldon, what a site!!
    Was a bit nippy but the sun was out, when we got there a bbq for lunch, then we went on a ride after the ride :) did well actually, shame you missed it but as you can see on this site, rides are on all the time, jump on and hook up with people and enjoy :)
  12. that would have been some site, the biggest ride I have been on was about 40-50 bikes but 270..wow.. haha..

I will mate, ill deffinatley be checking out the group rides from now on :)
  13. I live in Cranbourne mate, not far from dandenong and frankston...
    and yes I know Cranbourne is a terrible place to live haha
  14. few rides go down your way too, but yeah this was huge!!
    and a great cause to boot!
    check the ride forums for rides, always someone wants to 'play'