Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another new member from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Beams, Jul 2, 2015.

1. #1 Beams, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    Greetings all!

After talking about getting my learners forever, I've decided to bite the bullet and I am booked in next week for some lessons and testing. I've never ridden before, so not sure if I'll like motorcycling (sacrilege I know!) but Ill give it a go.

Probably looking at getting something like a CB125E for my first bike and we'll see where I go from there.

Anyway, hopefully you'll see me on the road soon!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Howdy BeamsBeams and welcome to NR. Good luck with your up coming lessons. I started on a CB125E and love it. So much so, that I've been thinking about selling it for months now after upgrading, but just haven't been able to bring myself to hit the 'list' button!

PS. You will love riding.
  3. Hi Mark, welcome to the forums. Good luck with your L's next week. Word of warning, riding is contagious, if you caught the riding bug, there's no cure ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. All the best...
  5. Welcome Mark,
    Good luck with the test and enjoy your bike hunt.
    Whereabouts are you based ?
  6. welcome aboard Mark :] good luck with getting your Ls
  7. G'day MarkMark and welcome to Netrider. Good luck with your rider training and tests!
  8. Hope you enjoy the sense of freedom bike riding offers Mark - go forward confidently...
  9. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. My mind (and wallet) are fully committed to motorcycling at the moment.

Stever42Stever42: SE Victoria, near Lysterfield, a short ride from the windy roads of Emerald and Mount Dandenong (although I won't be attempting these roads anytime soon!)
  10. welcome n good luck with the L's.
  11. dude your a chick magnet
    you can join my rides when your confident
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. So just a bit south of here then. There's certainly plenty of nice roads about. They aren't all twisty though. Plenty to learn and get your confidence on.