Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another New Guy

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by beejay, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Hello all,

Im new to the whole forum thing, but it seems you guys have a good thing going here! I am 26 from Pakenham in S.E VIC and have had bikes of some kind since I was 7. I have a little CBR250rr at the moment which is my first roadbike (or any bike for 4 years due to accident) and have been riding it for about 6 months. Most of my friends who had bikes have either sold them due to getting married or a house, so hopefully I can meet a few like minded people here, who are keen for a ride every now and then. Thanks!

2. Hmm been a while since I said hi to anybody and I'll get in before hornet does :grin:

Welcome to the forums. Have you checked out the coffee nights? Great place to meet people especially Friday nights :)
  3. Thanks firefling, will check out the coffee nights
  4. I was being a gentleman and waiting for you, Minna :LOL:

But welcome indeed, beejay, I'm sure you'll find plenty of riding companions in your area..
  5. G'day Beejay, Narre boy here, but if you see a red white and black R1 scooting through Pakie, it may be my son, he's in Lakeside.
  6. Hey beejay

Welcome, hope to see you on a ride sometime
  7. Welcome beejay. Keep on enjoying the forum and your CBR250rr.
  8. Welcome Beejay, enjoy your time here, oh and the cdr is a wonderful little machine... Have fun.
  9. Welcome

Sit back & watch your friends watch you & your bike with envy.
  10. Welcome beejay, hope to see you on a ride or at coffee sometime.
  11. Welcome to the forums Beejay, hope to see you out and about at an event soon :)
  12. Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
  13. G'day beejay,

Looks like we need to get a south east suburbs/peninsula coffee/beer night organised. :grin: :beer:
  14. Welcome beejay, enjoy the forum and your bike.