Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Another new guy from Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Josh DS, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Another new member from western Sydney (Winmalee, Blue Mountains) been reading on here for a while just gathering info.

Currently have my P1's and haven't as yet bought a bike. At first I was sold on getting a sports bike but after test riding a few it made me look into the broader world of motorbikes. Pretty sure in the next few weeks I'll be getting a V Star 650. Really like the feel of the cruiser and I'm not exactly the hoon I used to be.

Will keep everyone updated on my progress

2. Welcome Josh, nice choice :)
  3. Hi and welcome, do you have a beard to go with it?
  4. welcome to NR Josh, had the classic, comfy with style, good choice
  5. Im actually selling my XVS650, its a comfy bike and great for learners. Hot looking bike too, even Harley riders nod at you (they probably think its a small Harley lol).................Harley riders nodding is something I never get riding my ZX6R.

On another note............yay another westie. Plenty of great roads up there.
  6. Welcome to NR. (y)

Nice choice of bike there. I myself have a V-Star as well (Custom) and love it.
  7. Thanks for the welcomes guys! Good to find an Australian based Forum!

@Micky - Believe it or not... I'm actually sporting a healthy beard at the moment

@AnzCruiser - Can you post a link with pictures and details about the XVS? Keen to have a look

There's so much info on this forum. Exceptionally helpful so far
  8. Here's the L I N K

This bike looks awesome and at that price (with all the extra's thrown in) is an excellent package. :)
  9. Take it easy on the saturation adjustments :p